Twitter

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Deja' Fooey

Sooooooo!    Haven't blogged since the cancer came back. I guess it heard how happy I was.                                                                                                                                                       I've lost track of how many treatments so far. I lost my hair again. No biggie. Hair is highly over rated.                                                                                                                                      Chemo treatments were changed because it wasn't working.                                                   My hair is growing back again, just in time for winter.                                                                               I' m retired from work, focusing on Healing, CNN,( crcheting and knitting chemo hats for the patients at the cancer center), the shows Moonshiners, Storage Wars,Dead Files, Celebrity Ghost Stories.                                                                                                                                          A friend took me to an appointment for a second opinion at the Cleveland Clinic. That was an experience!     Not a good one.  I won't bore you with the details.   Anyway, I'm getting the best care possible at Aultman Hospital, Canton, Ohio.                                                                   Every one have a great   Thanksgiving.                                                                                               HUGS  AND  ALL MY LOVE,  ALMA

1 comment:

  1. Bless You!!
    Time to focus on your healing and the blessing you have......your girls......& how you've able to more forward, knowing what is of value and important in life.
    .....Wishing you the best and most rewarding Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete