Twitter

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Happy Almost Aniversary to Me

Almost a year since my surgery to remove the Tumor. Last chemo in Nov. 2012.Just growing hair and tomatoes now.

Last summer and fall, there were a lot of times I could barely get off the couch. I only think of the bad times once in a while. Now I appreciate more of what I do have and how  much better I feel now.

This summer I planted way too many tomatoes for three people. 

That's OK too.  I plan to give away the over abundance I plan to have, and can the rest.  Yes, I am researching canning again. Haven't done this in years.  Hope this time I am more successful.

The knitting and crocheting has come to a stop for now.  
Blogging at the Library.  Don't know when I will get to blog at home.  Don't miss the internet bill anyway.
Hugs and enjoy the sun shine, and the rain.
Alma
   

No comments:

Post a Comment