Twitter

Friday, May 16, 2014

Good Days, Bad Days

Today is a good day!

I have been trying to get back into my Yahoo mail ,  after two days, no sucess. Will try back in a few days.  It has been over a year. There is proably over a 1,000 emails!

Medical update and procedures. Four blood transfusions since Jan. this year, numerous CT scans, Chemo, blood tests. Numerous Procrit shots is that everything?

Chemo has maintained the size of the tumors, just wish they would shrink.

Starting to crochet prayer squares for a church group I had promised my help way back in Nov.  Need to get busy and out of my head and stop watching Id TV, Deadly Women.

The Sun is shinng, my girls are here doing everything I used to do, love them for the beautiful women they are.  

Hugs and Love,

Alma




No comments:

Post a Comment